Win Two Star Alliance Round the World tickets in Business Class
Date(s) - 01/09/2016 - 30/09/2016
Categoriescontest, round the world, star alliance
Star Alliance sent seven travel bloggers on Round the World trips inspired by their new travel itineraries. If you can tell them where they’ve been, based on the photos on the contest website, you could win two Star Alliance Round the World tickets in Business Class and embark on your own trip of a lifetime which of course includes Japan!!
Take your chance to win this life-changing travel experience today. The competition closes on September 30, 2016 and is open to those who are aged 18 or over.
The bloggers are:
- Mark Wiens is a full time travel eater, who is based in Bangkok, but constantly travels to discover delicious local food.
- Megan and Mike Jerrard are professional travel bloggers and photojournalists. They have been traveling for the last decade with the mission to bring awareness to world travel, and seek out off-the-beaten-path adventure.
- Justin Carmack owns and runs True Nomads, a global travel brand focusing on the world of adventure and scuba-diving.
- With the handle Berlinstagram, Michael Schulz has been active on Instagram since the app was launched in October 2010. Two years ago, he quit his regular job to focus on Instagram-related activities.
- An ex-investment banker turned travel entrepreneur, Scott Eddy works with tourism boards and travel brands around the world to help tell their stories – with a heavy dose of fun along the way, as regularly published on his blog and on Twitter.
- Karen Day is Editor at Large of Cool Hunting, an award-winning digital platform that covers the latest in design, technology, style, travel, art and culture.
- Oneika Raymond is an educator, writer, serial expat, and travel junkie whose adventures abroad have taken her to 90 countries on six continents. Check out her blog Oneika the Traveller!