Hikari No Okoku ‘The Kingdom of Light’
Date(s) - 31/10/2016 - 13/04/2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Huis Ten Bosch, Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture
Categorieslight show, parade, skating, winter
Visit Huis Ten Bosch starting October 31 to see the world’s greatest festival of lights, a dazzling light show event in the theme park with over 11 million lights.
The Kingdom of Light brightens Huis Ten Bosch in the evening with some of these amazing sights:
- Canal of Light & Fountains: The main canal is illuminated in spectacular rainbow hues by underwater lights. You can view aboard a canal boat or along the road along the canal
- Japan’s longest parade of lights: Colourful floats glittering with electric lights and the Hikari No Okoku performers parade through the streets in a gorgeous parade.
- Begonia Garden of Light: Over 15,000 begonias, Japan’s largest collection with 1,000 different varieties, are illuminated in a spectacular garden hall
- Art Garden of Light: Huis Ten Bosch’s largest light spot. The show “Blue Wave” represents a sea of light rippling all at once in wave after wave
- Palace of Light: Visit the palace and the palace garden for a light show and musical performances
- Four Major Projection Mapping Shows: Four wonderful visual illusions starting with “Thriller City”, the world’s largest horror attraction area and three different locations at Huis Ten Bosch come alive with 3D projection mapping shows
- Rink Fantasia: Strap on your skates and skate the night in a wonderfully lit skating rink set to light and music
See the website for admission prices and hotel packages